If you were relying on only two points, and one of them brought you down-seven to one, that you will not be able to hold on to the remaining single support.
Well-known marketer Alexander Levitas transferred the same principle to business. Whatever you do, you must have at least 3 points of support:
- For example, if you are engaged in advertising, you must have at least 3 channels to attract customers.
- When forming an assortment, you must have at least 3 different products.
- When planning your investment portfolio, you should have at least 3 sources of income (securities-business-real estate)
- If you are engaged in wholesale sales, you must have at least 3 key customers.
The same is true in your career and in the process of finding a job!
- At least 3 resources that have your professional profile, for example, hh.ru, LinkedIn, Facebook
- At least 3 good contacts in a recruitment agency
- At least 3 versions of your resume: a one-page brief, a detailed resume, a CV with a portfolio of completed projects
- At least 3 top managers who can give you recommendations
- At least 3 projects/completed tasks that you can be proud of
- At least 3 segments of employers to whom you "sell" yourself, for example: Russian IT companies, funds investing in hi-tech, consulting companies
It is simply humanly clear that a person needs several points of support: family, profession, hobbies, friends, sports, etc. This gives stability to his life.
Do you have 3 points of support in your career and life?
Elena Bogomolova, Founder and CEO of PROTALENT LAB