The uniqueness of Berlin is that over the past 10 years, a lot of investor money has begun to flock here, and foreigners have begun to come to open their startups. There are more startups here than in any other city in Europe.
More than 10 years ago, Germany began to actively support the development of startups. On the basis of universities, we launched the “Create Your Own Startup” program. Students could submit any project, receive funding for two years, and experiment without fear of bankruptcy.
What are the reasons for such an influx of IT emigrants:
1. High salaries. Germany is a rich country with a lot of money. The average salary of IT specialists is 4-5 thousand euros, and this is not the limit.
2. There are many IT vacancies, as a result of a large number of startups due to capital inflows.
3. Developed IT infrastructure. Berlin is easy to find experts, investors and everything you need for your IT business.
4. Ability to work in English.
5. Special simplified programs for obtaining a residence permit for IT emigrants.
6. Affordable standard of living. Life in Berlin is not as expensive as in Munich or Frankfurt am Main.
7. A multinational city where everyone feels comfortable.